Call for July
Theme: advocacy and empowerment. We want to hear from women of all ages who work, volunteer, etc. in the women’s empowerment/advocacy space, including women who own and or run business in this space.
As we aim to become the go-to online community for young women committed to creating plans of action to reach their goals, and making critical connections with others to realize them, we are seeking submissions for original, compelling essays about personal experiences related to high school, college, and early career life. For example:
- Study tips that helped you succeed in your coursework
- How you got a killer first job or internship
- What it took for you to achieve work-life flow
- Your experience choosing a college major
- Challenges you faced meeting education, career, or wellness goals
- Education, career, or wellness “hacks” that worked for you
- Other relevant personal experiences that apply to young women as they look to create action plans to help them achieve their goals
We also welcome opinion pieces about timely topics and perspectives on issues facing young women and girls today. Other topics you have in mind that you would like to see covered or that you would like to cover? Write to us!
Our writers are:
If you are not high school, college, or early in your career but are interested in contributing, we’ve got you! We love hearing from experts and other ambitious and community-minded women with wisdom to share. If you want to support high school, college, and early career women as they get strategic about their future, please reach out.
Want to review our submission guidelines? Or want us to feature you in a career profile? Please fill out this form, letting us know a little bit about who you are and how you would like to get involved.
Share this post or follow us to spread the love!