First and foremost, love yourself! Self-care: simple, practical, and free. But also not always easy to practice in reality. On this Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day, think about how you can incorporate these go-to practices into your daily life. Just starting is a start!
- Cook a healthy meal at home (or whatever your body craves)
- Look in the mirror and tell yourself you are beautiful, amazing, resilient
- Celebrate your individuality
- Escape for a moment (or hour) of silence
- Hide your phone and pick up a book for 30 mins
- Be kind to yourself
Remember, self-care through self-love is not selfish. In fact, it is very much needed and the farthest thing from selfish. You can’t properly take care of others if you do not take care of yourself.
Share this post or follow us to spread the love!